You got something you wanna say?

Email me direct at: submonkey1@gmail.com

Monday, July 9, 2007

And just so you know...vomit stains..

If a friend drinks 3 bottles of red wine and then vomits all through your house, on the walls, leaves vomity red handprints all down the hallway, then vomits on your toothpaste and even behind your toilet once he does make it to the bathroom, I think it's pretty safe to say he owes you... even if he offers to clean it up the next day just before he passes out.

That one's for you,
Urbaer. (Mostly because you asked me not to. MWAH!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you'll find that the rules state that not only does that friend owe you, they owe you several times. EG: Can you pay for dinner? I left my wallet at home and you did throw up red vomit everywhere that time, remember?" or "Thanks for saving me a seat" - "I didn't" - "Yeah but you did throw up red all over my house, man".

Anonymous said...

He doesn't owe you if you're brother vomits all over your friends computer .... vomit from a keyboard and a monitor.... ergh...

Toothpaste? I thought it was toothbrush?

Oh and it wasn't the nastiest vomit in that house... remember the volcano vomit?

SubMonkey said...

Anon: I like the way you think...

Urbaer: You need to take that up with said brother. No, it was the toothpaste. And while the volcano was impressive, I didn't have to clean that one up on my own... Dude, you owe me... you did throw up red all over my house, man..

Anonymous said...

I think we all learnt an important lesson that day... Urbaer and red wine don't mix...

Anonymous said...

mmmmm.... the volcano vomit. blegh! impressive but still blegh! aahh... the looks of horror on people's faces as she erupted. funny now, not so amusing at the time.

ahhh... it was so satsifying to hear her squeal when you turned the hot water off in the shower.