You got something you wanna say?

Email me direct at: submonkey1@gmail.com

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Transformers The Movie... F***ing A!


Transformers.. A Michael Bay film.. it could have gone either way.
I saw it and....
I GEEKED OUT SO HARD I THOUGHT MY FACE WAS GONNA MELT!
Don't get me wrong, it's no cinematic masterpiece, and if you are in any way a thinking person, you will have a couple of questions at the end.. the important thing to remember is.. it's a film about Giant Alien Robots!
And do they look effing wicked! From the minute I first heard the transforming sound effect I was transported back to childhood and filled with such childish glee... well, I've not had that much fun at the cinema for quite a while!
If you are a fan of The Transformers, then this can not be missed! Michael Bay didn't f*** it up!

No comments: