You got something you wanna say?

Email me direct at: submonkey1@gmail.com

Friday, November 9, 2007

Updates, Updates, Updates...

I been busy, alright, gees!

Things happening in the SubMonkeyverse:

I am once again gainfully unemployed, to cut a long story short it turns out I didn't meet their 'medical' requirements and thus was given the ass. On the plus side I no longer have to be polite to people I don't know and don't smell like old people at the end of the day.

As I am no longer among the earning masses I have enrolled in University, B. Arts (Security, Terrorism and Counterterrorism) and thinking of double majoring in communications as well. Doesn't that just sound so scary and official. I start later this month. Decided to pick up a couple of summer school units, what the hell else am I going to do?!

The Lady S is moving in, so there has been much discussion regarding the moving of furniture and chaos surrounds the house.

Speaking of chaos in the house, part of the ceiling in the lounge room fell down and went boom... right on my new couch. The roof can be repaired, the couch not so much. My spidey sense is telling me I'm in for another fight with the Real Estate, who from this point on I shall refer to as our SlumLord.

Insomnia.. wicked wicked insomnia. He's my fairweather friend... or something.

As a result of the insomnia, I have developed an unhealthy addicition to Scrabulous and Poker on Facebook. I have also announced publicly that I am retarded for Kevin Smith and have joined his facebook page. Normally I don't do that kind of thing because... because.. well, I'm not sure exactly why. I guess I feel that people are just people, I mean, if I saw him on the street I'd really just let him go about his day, you know. I'm of the opinion that only retards and fuckups hound movie stars and public figures (and I'm not JUST referring to the press!), so why should the digital world be any different. But the man announced it on his webpage and invited us all to join, so, given that I admire the man's work so much, I thought 'why not, just this once!'...

And because I feel I have to mention it in every post I write, Mr Sparkle made it to the Ultimate Trivia Championships again this month! I'm so hot for me right now!

So.. there's your stinkin' update. Now... I have a lot of Scrabulous to get back to.
OUT!

No comments: