You got something you wanna say?

Email me direct at: submonkey1@gmail.com

Sunday, September 16, 2007

One Boring Monkey

So, yeah I missed last weeks Trivia night. I had more betterer things to do, OK! Instead I left the team in the more than capable hands of Mr's M and C, and Little Miss S.. who, as it turns out, are smarter when we aren't around. I bow to their super smarts and salute their victory. Of course, they have now established that Mr. Sparkle plays dirty, and will steal points from other teams... hey, it's all legal, and I have to say, I do like their style...

I have it on good authority though that this week Mr Sparkle may face their toughest opponent yet. We will see what happens.

As for the rest of my subMonkey existence, well, not much to report. I am still fighting with my landlord, 4 weeks, 2 days and counting and STILL no oven, I took them to the rental tribunal thingo last week, and looks like I am going to have to do it again this week, but I'm not too concerned, for once I'm in the right and we should get compensated by the courts... I'm thinking we probably won't get a lease renewal when this one expires.. just a tingle in my spidey sense.

Very proud of the Wallabies.. a malicious sense of satisfaction washed over me as I watched Sterling lay the smack down on Welshy number 15! Yeah, that was for our boy you took out BEEEEATCH! How you like them apples?! Although I gotta say I haven't seen so much blood in the sport as I have in this World Cup.. every game sees boys playing so hard and bleeding for their countries. Like Warriors. Scarily dedicated, sensuoulsy athletic warriors..

And there we have it.. time for bed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you didn't mention watching the the nz v portugal game and watching the portuguese team sing the national anthem. how could you forget that??